Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 3 1/2 Cups Cold Milk
- 2 Pkgs. (4 Serving Size) Jello-Chocolate Pudding
- 1 Tub 12 Oz. Cool Whip Thawed
- 1 Pkg 16Oz. Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Crush cookies in zip style bag, with rolling pin, or in food processor.
- Make pudding as directed on package using 3 1/2 cups milk; let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping and 1/2 of the crushed cookies.
- Spoon into 13x9 dish. Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Decorate with candy pumpkins, candy corn, milanos and spoonfuls of whipped topping for ghosts (pipe in chocolate eyes)